Proprietary and Custom Publishing • Matrix Content XPress • Digital Tactics: eEditions, eNewsletters, eAlerts, In-line Advertising, etc. • Webcasts • Live Meetings • Consumer Marketing
Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience (ICNS)
ICNS provides evidence-based, peer-reviewed information to practicing clinicians on the latest treatment options in neuroscience, and provides the latest innovations in the drug development arena to investigators, scientists, members of industry, and other entities involved in the field of neuroscience.
Bariatric Times is a peer-reviewed, monthly journal (www.bariatrictimes.com) that offers multidisciplinary healthcare professionals in bariatric care evidence-based information regarding total patient care, new clinical findings and surgical techniques, industry developments, and all relevant topics and insights that can be applied to the clinical setting.
Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology (JCAD)
JCAD is a peer-reviewed journal that provides dermatologists with emerging, up-to-date, evidence-based information on the latest research, treatment options, and new techniques in both the clinical and aesthetic dermatology sectors.
Nutrition Health Review (NHR)
NHR—the Consumer’s Medical Journal©—provides evidence-based information on the latest developments in nutrition and healthy living to consumers with an interest in health and well-being.
MATRIX CONTENT XPRESS
Dynamically Delivering the Right Content at the Right Time
Matrix Content XPress is a customizable, multi-channel marketing program where Pharma and Medical Device companies can leverage trusted content and late-breaking clinical news and highlights to reach HCPs through their preferred method of consuming medical information.
Marketing Features & Benefits
- MMC expert editorial staff curates and disseminates valuable HCP education
- Quick to market, 95% of MMC programs do not involve medical legal review
- Reach “do-not-call” HCPs, high or low decile physicians, and secondary markets effectively and efficiently
- Maximizes prescriber engagement in a mobile world
- Builds brand awareness, MOA information and supports brand messaging
- Disease state education, diagnosis, support, and clinical management information delivered to key stakeholders in the delivery of effective patient care
- Augments sales force promotion
- Targeted reach: list match available, segmented geographically, by decile, etc.
- High engagement – integrated traffic drivers